This page is carrying information on WAPDA Internship Program 2022 Online Applications. WAPDA is offering a lucrative / paid Internship Scheme with National Access, designed for recent graduates looking for professional experience to expand their portfolios.
Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th February 2022|
|Last Date:||February 13, 2022|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|Address:||SI&CSR Officer, Room No. G-23, WAPDA House, Lahore|
The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority is an independent and autonomous body of the Federal Government of Pakistan that maintains the utility of water and electricity in the state. It was established after independence in 1958 by an Act of Parliament.
WAPDA owns the largest dams in Pakistan and actively controls and manages the demands and needs of Pakistan’s commercial and domestic sectors. It is also planning to complete five more multi-purpose dams to meet the growing needs of the power sector.
The board offers the opportunity to work at WAPDA and earn healthy money with free electricity, free children’s schooling, housing, medical coverage, and many more.
The Internship Program aims to provide an exciting opportunity for young people to train while working with highly experienced people, gain experience working in the real world and learn work ethic in Pakistan’s most prestigious organization. Candidates looking for WAPDA Jobs should not miss this opportunity.
Both Male and Female applicants are encouraged to apply. WAPDA is looking for individuals who are dedicated, dynamic, self-motivated & keep to learn, which will result in a professionally groomed & able candidate ready to take on different challenges.
Field/Disciplines & Eligibility Criteria:
This WAPDA Internship Program for Fresh Graduates are being offered in various disciplines such as Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource & Administration, Mass Communication & Media.
Candidates belonging to Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, and Ex-FATA are eligible for this Internship Program.
- WAPDA Internship Program
How to Apply?
- Candidates who fill the eligibility criteria may forward their applications online through email at email@example.com.
- Applicants may also forward their applications through the postal services to SI&CSR Officer, Room No. G-23, WAPDA House, Lahore on or before 13th Feb 2022.
WAPDA Internship Program 2022 Advertisementvv
- Latest Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Data Entry Posts Shakargarh 2022
- Latest Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Management Posts Islamabad 2022
- Latest Health Department Medical Posts Mastung 2022
- Latest Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission AJKPSC Management Posts Muzaffarabad 2022
- AJK Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022