Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022 Download Form Online via ATS
On this page, you will find the information on the latest recruitment of Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022 Download Form Online are available to residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly is a legislative body of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan. It was established under Article 106 of the Constitution of Pakistan. The Assembly previously had 124 elected members, 99 regular seats, 22 seats for women, and 3 seats for non-Muslims.
Provincial Assembly KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||8th May 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, Intermediate, LLB, Master|
|Last Date:||May 13, 2022|
|Company:||Provincial Assembly KPK|
|Address:||Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
Currently, the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced new employment opportunities from BPS-09 to BPS-18. Interested applicants who are motivated, qualified, and experienced may apply.
These employment opportunities are opening for Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, and Master’s Degree holders. Candidates must possess these qualifications in the same disciplines.
To review the detailed information regarding requisite Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Age Limit read the given below advertisement. Candidates who are already in Government Services may also apply.
Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ATS Written Test. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she shall be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Assistant Account Officer
- Assistant Coordination & Protocol Officer
- Assistant Director Coordination & Protocol
- Assistant Director Interpretation
- Assistant Director IT
- Assistant Director Reporting
- Assistant Director Translation
- Assistant Law Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Research Officer
- Assistant Secretary
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Operator
- Deputy PRO
- Electrical Engineer
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Security Assistant
- Junior Urdu Reporter
- Proof Reader
- Research Assistant
- Research Officer
- Staff Officer to Mr Speaker
- Urdu Typist
- Vehicle Assistant
How to Apply?
- Desired and qualified persons can download the Application Form and Challan Form from the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Pay the application processing fee on the given Challan Form.
- After depositing the Challan Fee, candidates may forward the completely filled Application Form to the ATS Headquarters.