On this page, we post all current and upcoming career opportunities opening in Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL. We get these Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL Jobs 2022 – Jobs.pakoil.com.pk from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 14th Feb 2022. Interested applicants searching for jobs in the oil and gas sector should apply for these vacancis
Pakistan Oil Fields Limited is a Pakistani oil and gas exploration company that is a subsidiary of Attock Oil Company based in the UK. It is located in Rawalpindi, Punjab Province, Pakistan.
In 1978, Pakistan Oil Fields took over the exploration and production business of Attock Oil Company. Since then, Pakistan has been investing freely in oil fields. Pakistan Oil Fields is an oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
Pakistan Oil Fields Limited was formed on November 25, 1950. In 1978, POL merged horizontally and took over the exploration and production business of Attock Oil Company. Since then, POL has been investing independently and in joint ventures with various exploration and production companies to explore oil and gas in the country
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited – POL Jobs Advertisement Latest
- Posted on: 14th February 2022
- Location: Rawalpindi
- Education: DAE
- Last Date: February 20, 2022
- Vacancies: 02
- Company: Pakistan Oilfields Limited – POL
- Address: Pakistan Oilfields Limited, POL House, Morgah, Rawalpindi
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL is employing applications from result-arranged, experts, and self-inspired people for the administrative center and field positions. Occupations are opening for Assistant Engineer – Process and Boiler Operator.
Assistant Engineer Process:
- Qualifications: DAE Chemical
- Experience: 3 Years of Professional Experience in the Petro-Chemical Industry.
- DAE (Mechanical) with at least 3rd Class Boiler Engineering Competency Certificate.
- Minimum 05 years of relevant experience in O&M of package-type fire tube gas-fired fully automatic industrial steam boilers.
- Assistant Engineer Process
- Boiler Operator
Partner Engineer Process: