The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training – National Vocational & Technical Training Commission Government of Pakistan is hiring applications for NAVTTC Apprenticeship Training Program 2022.
This advertisement is published in the Daily Express and Jang newspaper. Interested applicants searching for Apprenticeship Opportunities should not miss this opportunity. Candidates should also visit Kamyabjawan Skills Scholarships NAVTTC Batch 3 – Free Courses.
This NAVTTC Apprenticeship Training Program 2022 is providing 6 months of training courses in various disciplines such as Manufacturing, Construction, Services, Textile, Telecom, Information Technology, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry, Office Management, and Hospitality.
Desired applicants may apply online at www.jobs.gov.pk. Candidates should have qualifications as per the demand of the course for which she/he want to get trained. The age limit for this Apprenticeship Program is 18 to 40 years. Selected individuals will be paid a monthly stipend.
- Public Vocational and Technical Training Commission NAVTTC Jobs Advertisement Latest
- Posted on: 14th February 2022
- Location: Pakistan
- Education: Relevant Qualifications
- Last Date: February 28, 2022
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: National Vocational and Technical Training Commission NAVTTC
- Address: National Vocational and Training Commission, Regional Office 39, H-9/4, Islamabad
- Apprenticeship Program
- Latest Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Data Entry Posts Shakargarh 2022
- Latest Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Management Posts Islamabad 2022
- Latest Health Department Medical Posts Mastung 2022
- Latest Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission AJKPSC Management Posts Muzaffarabad 2022
- AJK Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022