Geological Survey of Pakistan Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022 – Deadline
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Government of Pakistan has announced new job opportunities for Pakistani citizens in the Geological Survey of Pakistan. We have received these Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022 – Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2022 from the Daily Dawn newspaper.
The closing date for submission of applications for the Geological Survey of Pakistan Career Opportunities has been extended to 24th May 2022. So, desired individuals may apply till 24th May
This appointment will be made on a permanent basis. Applicants can apply as per the provincial quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, and Islamabad. The list of quotas is summarized in the GSP Jobs Notice.
Ministry of Energy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th May 2022|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||May 24, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Energy|
|Address:||Director HQs, Geological Survey of Pakistan, P.O Box No. 15, Sariab Road, Quetta|
The Geological Survey of Pakistan is an independent executive scientific body that explores Pakistan’s natural resources. The important work that GSP performs is the geological, geophysical, and geochemical mapping of Pakistan.
Currently, GSP is providing career opportunities to Pakistani citizens on a regular basis. Interested applicants from across the country who meet the eligibility criteria for the following posts can submit job applications.
- Accounts Assistant
- Cushion Maker & Upholster
- Draftsman Grade-II
- Drilling Assistant Grade-II
- Field Assistant
- Fitter Mate
- Geologic Illustrator Grade-II
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Museum Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sector Cutter
- Store Helper
- Upper Division Clerk
- Vehicle Mechanic
Geological Survey of Pakistan GSP Jobs are opening for an Assistant, Steno-typist, Surveyor, Field Assistant, Photographer, Librarian, Accounts Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Geologic Illustrator Grade-II, Draftsman Grade-II, Drilling Assistant Grade-II, Museum Attendant, Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter Mate, Cushion Maker & Upholster, Store Helper, Sector Cutter, Khalasi, Bearer, Cleaner, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Sweeper.
Both male/female applicants across the country are eligible for this recruitment. Minority and disabled quotas are reserved as per Govt Rules. Candidates applying against the disability quota will have to provide a certificate of disability. The selected candidates will have to perform their duties at GSP Headquarters Quetta.
These vacancies are available for Literate, Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma, and Graduation Qualifications holders. Candidates have to review the eligibility criteria from the advertisement to get complete information.
- Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 in PCSIR
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 MOD
- Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2022
- Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Jobs 2022
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply, you have to submit your information by filling out the form available with the job notice.
- You can also download the Application Form from the GSP website www.gsp.gov.pk.
- Write the post name on the envelope and forward it to the Director HQs, Geological Survey of Pakistan, P.O Box No. 15, Sariab Road, Quetta.
- Latest Tehsil Headquarter Hospital Data Entry Posts Shakargarh 2022
- Latest Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Management Posts Islamabad 2022
- Latest Health Department Medical Posts Mastung 2022
- Latest Azad Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission AJKPSC Management Posts Muzaffarabad 2022
- AJK Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022