Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa who are searching for Government Jobs in KPK should not miss this employment opportunity announced by Labour Department KPK
The Directorate of Labour Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa hired the services of the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency for its latest recruitment across the province.
Labor Department KPK is hiring applications from both male and female applicants for this recruitment. A 10% female and 5% quota for minorities is observed as per the Government Recruitment Policy of KPK.
Directorate of Labour KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||14th February 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||February 28, 2022|
|Company:||Directorate of Labour KPK|
|Address:||Director Labour, Directorate of Labour Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
The competent department hires applications through ETEA for the recruitment of Computer Operators, Senior Scale Stenographers, Junior Clerks, Labour Inspectors, and Manual Assistants.
Candidates filling the qualifications requirements should also fill the other requirements such as Physical Requirements, Experience, Typing Skills, and Certification in the same field as post demands.
All recruitments will be made on regular basis as per existing rules/policies of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Disabled persons should provide a disability certificate.
How to Apply for Directorate of Labour KPK Jobs 2022 via ETEA?
- The ETEA invites applications online through its Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk.
- The online application form will be available on the ETEA website from 14th to 28th Feb 2022.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of compulsory documents during the submission of online applications.
- You may also get the complete application procedure from the prescribed link.
- The Application Processing Fee is mandatory, which is non-transferable and non-refundable.